Wednesday, February 08, 2006

YEAH, It's Wednesday

OK, so I'm so deep in thought trying to figure out what to post as my first entry, that when the UPS man just rang the doorbell I jumped. Needless to say I knew he was here as I heard the truck. Anyway, I LOVE Wednesdays as this is my night to join my sister-in-law Marnie and all our friends for a wonderful, wacky night of scrapbooking. We affectionately refer to this as therapy night!! We keep trying to convince our husbands that letting us go out once a week to scrapbook is cheaper than what therapy would cost. My husband is not so easily convinced as he knows I'm completely addicted and love to spend money on paper and supplies whether I need them or not!!

I'm not sure why I decided to start my own blog, I just enjoy reading Marnie's and I love the idea of keeping a daily journal. So, since I spend most of my time running around after kids and the any spare time I have on the computer I just decided it might be fun!

My husband, Marc and I have 7 children between the two of us. He has four and I had two from a previous marriage and then we have one together. Stephen is 20 and goes to Harper College and works part-time at Dinorex (think Chuck E. Cheese). Jonathon is 18 and just joined the Air Force last week and is currently in San Antonio for basic training. Matthew is 16, a junior in high school who also plans to join the military when he graduates. Suzanne is 13, an 8th grader who is both excited and nervous about going to high school next year. Katie is 9 and a 4th grader who loves to entertain anyone who will give her the chance, she's definitely our Drama Queen. Olivia is 6 and in 1st grade, she is a sweet, funny, loving little girl but she has a little of the Devil in her. And, finally Seth is 4 and loves anything Batman, Spiderman or super hero related.

Now, surely you can understand why I love Wednesdays!!

1 comment:

Marnie said...

Wednesday's are the GREATEST my house gets cleaned up and my friends come over! WELCOME to BLOGDOM!!!!! I'm so excited!