Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Wow, it's already been a week since I last posted. Partly because last Wednesday I came down with a horrible cold that just kicked my butt big time. I even missed scrapbooking so you know it was bad!

We left Friday and headed to by brother Bill's house for the long President's Day weekend. The kids were relatively good for the 5 hour drive and none of them napped at all which was amazing in itself. We did our normal stop at Sonic Drive-In in Springfield, IL for lunch. Marc loves that place and unfortunately it's the closest one to us. We had a great weekend and I enjoyed being with my two nieces (Chloe is 3 1/2 and Haley is 8 months)! Our visit was two-fold as my sister-in-law had a joint Tastefully Simple/Pampered Chef party and it went really well. She was worried no one would show up but she had 10 people there so that was good!

We came home yesterday and poor Seth was having tummy troubles. Luckily it was just stomach cramps and once I gave him some Pepto-Bismal when we got home he felt much better. Needless to say I am doing a lot of laundry today to try and catch up.

Heard from our son Jonathon who's doing his basic training with the Air Force. He's doing fine but is definitely a little homesick. I'm in the process of writing him a letter as I haven't sent one in a while.

I've been watching the Olympics and have convinced Marc to take the girls to Karate tonight so I can watch the women's skating tonight. I think it concludes Thursday and we have to be at church to get pictures taken for the new directory that night so I guess I'll have to set the VCR that night.

I've also got to get busy and make my cards for the card swap as they are due this week. As usual I've waited until the last minute. I'm going to try and do them tomorrow when Seth is at Parent's Day Out. Maybe I'll try and figure out a plan today so tomorrow I can just get it done!

Have a Great Day!!

1 comment:

Marnie said...

Can't wait to see your cards! Hope everyone is feeling well!