Friday, February 10, 2006

We Survived

We all managed to get through our dental appointment without incident. Unfortunately all of us have to return later as we all have cavities or areas of concern that need to be taken care of.

In case you are wondering about all the decisions I was pondering yesterday, here's what happened. I did not do laundry so I am in the process of doing it now. I still haven't decided what to do for my card swap. I did end up watching Days and didn't cry as much as I thought I would. And, Seth did not have mashed potatoes for lunch, instead he requested Macaroni & Cheese.

Tonight is the Father/Daughter Valentine Dance at our church. Katie and Olivia will be going with their Dad (who is Jewish)...I'm actually impressed that he agreed to take them as he will not know anyone there. The girls are all excited and spent all morning choosing the outfit and accessories they plan to wear. Of course I'll have to take pictures and scrap that memory for them.

Marc is home today as he has a school conference for Suzanne later. After that he plans on going to Menard's (his favorite place) to get the flooring for our living room. I can't wait to get rid of the UGLY carpeting it is going to replace. Unfortunately it will probably be a month or too before that happens. Right now he's sanding the walls he patched and hoping to paint them with primer later today. Then later tonight we plan on having a date night.....LOL....which will consist of going to Walmart as he needs new socks and picking up Subway for dinner. We are so romantic...NOT!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments: