Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow, Snow Go Away

And don't come back until next winter, please! Yuck I'm so sick of this weather. And, I hate that on days when Stephen doesn't have school I have to clean off his car. This morning all the doors were frozen shut and he'd pulled so far over to the edge of the driveway I couldn't get to the passenger windows to clean them without falling in the little ditch on the side of the driveway! I was so aggravated that I decided from now on he's going to have to get up early to get the car cleaned off for me so I can get kids to school. Either that or the rent is going up!

OK, so we had a beautiful sunny weekend. Saturday morning Olivia and I went to our local Walmart so she could help sell GS cookies. It seemed to go pretty well. Hopefully this weekend will bring more sun and a little warmth as it's Katie's turn to sell GS cookies at Walmart. At least after this weekend all my cookie obligations will be over, whew!

Because the weekend was so nice I had to deal with sinus headaches all weekend. Oh well it's a price I'll pay for a little break in the cold weather.

I'm in cleaning mode today. I spent the morning tearing the living room apart, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming and putting it back together. Next I'm going to tackle our bedroom. The AT&T installation guy will be here bright and early on Thursday to install our new digital cable and internet. So, tomorrow night after I get home from scrapping Marc and I have to move the TV's and computers away from the wall so he can access them. They say it will take 5-8 hours to install and I'll be without internet for most of the day. Hopefully it will all be worth it in the end. We are getting a little more for our money, plus a DVR. I just noticed today that our Dish Network bill went up by $2 so it makes me feel like we're getting a deal. I just hope there are no service issues!

Well I best get back to work. Have a good week!

No comments: