Tuesday, March 04, 2008

What to Do???

OK, so my sister-in-law (Heather) and I talked at length on Saturday. She asked if I'd ever heard of Uppercase Living and I said no what is it? Well she had just been to a party and spent a little money and is having a book show. She said maybe you'd like to start another business? My first thought was no way, I can bearly make my quarter with TS why would I want to start another business. LOL, well now I am obsessing over this new company and the fact that there are very few reps if any in the Chicago area. The concept is just like scrapbooking rub-on letters and designs only you put them on your walls, doors, closet doors, furniture, appliances, dishes, containers....basically anything you can think of. And when or if you decide you don't like the look anymore or want to put up something new they are easy to remove. I went online and fewed the 100 page plus catalog and I can't stop thinking about it. It's similar to a Stampin Up Catalog, the more you look at it, the more you see and the more you want.

I've gotten the go ahead from Marc to go ahead and give it a try. My main concern is that my friends and family, who have been so supportive in all my other businesses, may be sick of hosting parties for me. I'm going to talk it over with my scrapbooking friends tomorrow night to see what they think. I like the idea that I could really do a lot of business if there is no one else in the area doing it. There's no inventory to tote around and very little to take to a party so it won't be a lot of set up or take down time like some of the other businesses I've done.

I think I went to their website about 4 or 5 times yesterday and I've got a list of questions to ask my sister-in-laws local rep when I give her a call later this week.

If you have any advice, I'd love to hear from you. Also if you want to check out the catalog go to www.uppercaseliving.com and choose customer corner log-in. Use Demo ID #541741 and Token name or ID is Hudson. This will allow you to view their entire catalog.

By the way today is my beautiful niece Abbigayle's 5th Birthday.....Happy Birthday Abbigayle!

1 comment:

Marnie said...

OOOH can't wait to hear all about it! You know me! I'm in!