Wednesday, March 14, 2007

You've got to be kidding!!!

I just got an e-mail from my ex-husband asking me if we'd be interested in a 4 year old German Shepard/Huskie mix dog named Beulah that weighs 80 lbs. He's gotta be kidding me...it's all I can do to keep up with the kids and all their schedules. The woman who is trying to find a new home for Beulah is even willing to throw in a month's worth of dog food to whoever takes her. Even that is not incentive enough for me. Now, if Beulah can clean the house, do the laundry, cook an occasional meal and get the kids to keep their rooms clean 85% of the time I might consider it. I'd also consider taking Beulah in exchange for one of the teenagers!! I'm not sure that would be a fair trade though. If you know anyone who might be interested in giving Beulah a good home, let me know and I can pass the information along!

2 comments:

Marnie said...

HAHAHAHA! Katie has been talking to her dad! You should really tell him to take her and introduce her to Beulah then he'll understand why she doesn't need a doggy!

Dianne said...

Good grief....that would be some dog! Did they really think that you'd say "Yes"????