Saturday, March 10, 2007

Busy but Productive Day


Well my girls left with their Dad about 10:30 and will be gone for the next 24 hours, (imagine Big sigh here). Marc, Seth and I decided to run and get some errands done and then ended up at the new TGI Friday's in Wheeling for lunch. I had the Cedar Seared Salmon Pasta and it was yummy! Upon arriving at home I threw a load of laundry in the wash, ironed some Brownie Try It badges on Olivia's sash and then finished a layout I had started at Marnie's on Wednesday. I wasn't sure where I was going with it but today it just seemed to come together quickly. I just love it....thanks to Dianne for the cow paper piecing! Inside the heart is says Cute lil'. Also on the photo corners the top right says Seth and the bottome left says 2002. Need to finish up my laundry. Remember to Spring Ahead!!

2 comments:

Dianne said...

This is one awesome layout!

Marnie said...

This is so cute love it!