Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th




I haven't posted in almost a month...where does the time go! These last several weeks have been so busy with dentist and doctor appointements, school meetings, etc. Tonight is Stamp Camp which I'm so looking forward too! My girls are leaving with their Dad at 5:30 tonight and will be with him until church on Sunday morning. Marc and I celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary tomorrow night and are still thinking about what we want to do!! We seriously may just order our favorite pizza from Giordano's and watch a movie. The older ones will all be in the basement and I'm sure Seth will be there too so we might actually get to watch a movie in the actual time allotted with no interruptions. I'm also hoping that I can get some scrapping or cardmaking done as well.
Jonathon arrived back home today. He is done with the Air Force so he's been applying for jobs and is considering going to Harper. He enjoyed his time in the Air Force but he's happy to be home.

The above picture is of the three youngest on Easter morning! Have a great weekend everyone!

Wow, my DH just came home and brought me a dozen roses...I've attached a picture. They are beautiful!! I'm so lucky.

No comments: