Friday, March 02, 2007

March already, where does the time go!! Seems like just yesterday we were getting ready for Christmas...speaking of which I need to come up with a design for this month's Christmas cards. I really LOVE that Marnie made this a challenge. It's going to be great to have all the cards done and ready to go instead of rushing to get them done so they can be sent out on time!

Last night was a blast! Marnie and Dianne are phenomonal....I showed up for scrapbooking last night and they ended up challenging me to do a layout in 30 minutes. I hadn't come prepared so luckily Aunt Marnie supplied me with a few pictures of my kids. I'm really pleased with the way both layouts turned out and it was fun to have absolutely to just pick and choose and put together a layout that quickly. I hope we continue to do that every now and then!!

Well my challenge for today is to try and get people to be hall monitors and nursery caregivers at church this Sunday...so far no one I've called has gotten back to me so I guess I better make more calls and hope that by the end of the day I've been successful. I have an all day seminar tomorrow and I don't want it to be Saturday night and still no success.

TGIF everyone!

No comments: