Sunday, April 29, 2007

Busy Weekend

Well we spent the weekend in Kalamazoo. My brother-in-law Mike graduated from graduate school with a Masters in Science and Information. He had an open house yesterday to celebrate. There was, of course, way too much food so everyone was sent home with leftovers. Our van was packed to capacity on the way there as we took 8 bags of bottles and cans that were Michigan refunds. We ended up with $43.10 worth which we were amazed at!! We assured the kids that we'd have more room in the van coming home but guess what?? Not so...we brought home cake, rolls, cereal, salad, an entire angel food cake, mints, plastic silverware, cups, paper plates and napkins....the paper products and mints will be used for Matthew's graduation/going away party. At least the weather was nice and it was great for travelling. Everyone slept all the way home, except for Marc of course.

Tomorrow night I'm scrapping which I'm excited about. I've been on a roll lately and I don't want to loose my momentum. This weekend Marc and I are going to start working on a scrapping area for me in the basement....I'm so excited!! I'll post pictures when we are done.

Enjoy the rest of this great day!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

I'm glad that you all had a really nice weekend Paula..it's nice to get away once in a while. I think we should all plan a weekend crop together....!