Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Happy, Happy Girl

Drove down to my Mom and brother Skip's last Friday to pick up Katie. The bonus for me was being able to see my niece Madeline. She's such a happy baby. Mom was watching her while her parents and older sisters were on a trip to Ohio to go to Cedar Point, Kings Island and a few other places. They really missed Madeline and I know they were all happy to see each other. Katie and I left Mom and Skip's on Saturday and headed home. It was so HOT!!! I really wasn't feeling well on the way home. I blame it on the heat, I just couldn't seem to cool off. I was in bed by 8:30 that night as I was exhausted.

Today Seth and Marc are enjoying themselves at Six Flags Great America. Seth got a free ticket for doing the reading program at school and I got Marc a free ticket with Coke points. They've already called twice. Seth has been on Raging Bull, American Eagle and Dark Knight. It's the first time he's been on them as the last time we were there he either wasn't tall enough or brave enough. Sounds like they are having a great time! The girls and I are just hanging out at home today and being lazy!

No comments: