Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fools Day

I had to warn Seth this morning that it was April Fool's Day. I was afraid someone would play an April Fool's joke on him and he'd get upset. Hopefully my warning helped. I had forgotten about it until I heard the kids on the playground joking with their friends.

Well, it's official Katie is now 12 and at the rate she's going she may not see 13. Tonight I'm taking her shopping for summer clothes. That was our gift to her since she's always in need of clothes. We all survived her slumber party last Friday. It really wasn't bad...they got loud every now and then but that's what your'e supposed to do at a sleepover. She used some of her birthday money to buy an I-pod shuffle so now she feels like she's not so underprivileged, LOL!!

Speaking of I-pods.....Marc and I purchased a 2GB I-pod for our anniversary. We ordered it from Apple's website and it was only $69 with free shipping and free engraving. It's red and says Happy Anniversary on it. We ordered it last Thursday and they tried to deliver it yesterday but I wasn't hope so they brought it again today. I spent most of the morning downloading various songs from some of our CD's. I'm listening to it now as I type this.

We went to my niece Abbigayle's 5th birthday party on Sunday and everyone had a good time and enjoyed yummy food and cake!

Well I made the decision (with a lot of persuasion from Marc) to become a consultant for Uppercase Living. Marc feels that it's worth the investment to see how it goes. As long as I make the money back that I spent on the kit he'll be happy. Now I just have to choose a date to have an Open House and introduce it to everyone. I'm thinking a Sunday afternoon might work best. Once I receive my kit I'll choose a date.

Spring break is officially over...YEAH!! I LOVE my kids but it's always nice to send them back to school. I think they were ready to go as they were getting bored being at home and were anxious to see their friends.

Hope everyone has a Great week!

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Your IPod Shuffle sounds just like what I want Paula....I have to check it out!
Much good luck with your new business....the product is really beautiful. I loved getting to see the catalog at Marnie's house last night!