Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Monday, Ooops I mean Tuesday

My kids were off yesterday so I'll be confused all week. Well anyone out there Bears fans...if so GO BEARS!! Of course I have not really followed them since late 84-86. I think I just started watching them for lack of better things to do...that was back before I had cable so my choices on a Sunday afternoon were limited and I'm pretty sure I spent of those Sunday afternoons cross-stitching with the game on in the background. My how things have changed. Now I'm on the computer playing games, doing crosswords or surfing with the game on in the background...even with cable and much more choices. Although Marc is constantly changing channels during commercial breaks and half-time so it's hard to figure out what's going on.

Poor Seth, Olivia and he were playing the yesterday and she wanted to play dress up. Lucky for her he's a good sport. I've got a great picture of him in the outfit the Bushmoles gave Olivia for Christmas...it consists of a leotard, tights, ballet slippers, headband and a poof that Aunt Marnie made. I also have a picture of him all decked out in a pretty Easter dress, tights and black patent leather shoes. He was smiling away in both outfits and Olivia was ready to go for three when he said..."I don't want to play anymore". Those will be fun pictures to scrap! Hopefully it won't take years to get it done, LOL!

Katie went to a Wolves hockey game with her girl scout troop on Saturday. She had a blast and lucky for me her troop leader took pictures and shared them with all of us so I can scrap that moment as well. She had so much fun that she wants Marc or I to take her again sometime. She was apalled, however, at the prices of the snacks/drinks. I had given her $10 spending money as I knew they'd the prices would be high and she actually brought $5 home. Guess that's a sign of her growing up!

Ugh, guess I better get some housework done and figure out what's for dinner!

No comments: