Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Challenge accepted and Complete


Last year I had a great idea...I said I was going to try and make 5 to 10 Christmas cards every month so that when it was time I'd be ready! Well it was a great idea but one of many I failed to act on. Well Marnie challenged all of us to make 10 Christmas cards this month and I am happy to say that I took her challenge and have attached a picture (hopefully) of what they look like. Hopefully she will continue to issue this challenge every month as I'm not usually one to back down from a challenge. Since I was so gung ho and ending up cutting out more squares than I needed I'll probably do the same card again next month as they were so easy. Then by March I'll hopefully have another design in mind and make something new!

2 comments:

Marnie said...

WOOO! Your so on top of things LOVE the card! AWESOME!

Dianne said...

Your card is wonderful Paula!
I'm ashamed to say that I have January's cards done....but February's cards are just a thought in my mind...I'm going to have to some fast work to catch up!!