Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Todays Quote

OK, so today's calendar quote is from Ralph Waldo Emerson and it says "Men are what their mothers made them." Let me just say that for certain men that I know it explains alot.

I've already received and sent out the first 2009 e-mail entitled "Getting to Know Your Friends". Usually when it asks what my favorite day of the week is I say Friday, as that's usually wind down from the week. But after further thought (and reading Dianne's answer) I wonder why I don't put Wednesday. That is the one night a week (most weeks anyway) that I get to call mine. I get to go hang out with my good friends and scrap. And I am so looking forward to going tonight. Seems like it's been forever and technically it was last year since I've been. I have so many ideas and layouts I want to work and hopefully I'll accomplish something. There's also going to be a weekly challenge which I LOVE the idea of. That certainly motivates me and usually gets me going in a direction I may not of thought of on my own.!

Hope everyone else enjoys their Wednesday!

2 comments:

Marnie said...

Hey are you talking about my DH???? HRMPHHHH!!!! HA

Dianne said...

Hi Paula!
See you tonight!

I'm not always sure that my dh had a Mom....sometimes I think he was directly descended from apes or that he really was found in a cabbage patch.