Monday, January 07, 2008

Happy First Monday of 2008!!




Well as you can see by the pictures I've finally gotten my scrap area set up and organized...at least for the moment. I spent all weekend working on it but really enjoyed doing it. I've even got some things ready to take to scrap this week. The first picture shows the 9 cubicle storage area that I used some Christmas money on (I used some of Marc's too but I don't think he minds). I had hoped it would be big enough to store my albums in but no such luck. As you can see I had no trouble filling the space. The last picture is of that cabinet we garbage picked and it's got all my stamps and card making items in it!! I'm looking forward to spending a lot of time down there being creative. I'm going to start by hopefully making some cards using the card templates Marnie gave me for Christmas.

Kids went back to school today. They wouldn't admit it but I think they were happy to go back. The weather is wonderful....to bad it won't last. Sounds like we may be back to wearing snow pants by the end of the week, YUCK!

Well Girl Scout cookie sales started last Friday. Each year it seems like we lose people we can sell too due to them having others in their family that are selling also. Katie was sweating making her 50 box goal. However a friend of hers who is no longer a Girl Scout said her family wanted to buy some from her. Well she made the call last night and sold 36 boxes and she was THRILLED!! Of course Olivia is a little awe struck and is hopeful she can sell as many as Katie.

Marc and I are starting a bible study this week on the Old Testament. I've taken bible classes before but this will be the first couples class we've taken. It meets twice a month from now until April and it should be interesting. While we are in class the kids will be doing crafts, watching movies, etc. so we won't have to worry about them.

Well I'll close for today and I'm hopeful that I can post on a more regular basis this year.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Hi Paula!
Your scrap area looks wonderful...and the cabinet that you found is SO perfect for all your scrapbooking storage! You'll be able to create some wonderful things!