Monday, July 09, 2007

Catch Up Time



Let's see....Olivia and I spent a long weekend at my brothers house. We had a great time. Olivia got to play with my nieces and Mom, Heather and I scrapbooked. Attached is a picture of Haley who turned 2 on June 27th and Chloe who will turn 5 on August 22nd. When Olivia and I returned home my kitchen was green and I LOVE IT!!! On the 30th of June we threw Matthew a Graduation/Going Away Party. The weather was beautiful and everyone had a good time and ate lots of good food! Suzanne and Matthew went home with Grandpa and Grandma and this weekend we are headed to Fulton to pick them up.


4th of July was spent picking up my birthday present, which is a new bike. Unfortunately it's been so hot lately that I haven't ridden it much but since cooler weather is on the way I plan on taking a ride every evening. Both Katie and Olivia were in the Wheeling parade and Marc, Seth and I had a great spot to watch the entire parade. Thank goodness the weather was nice for it! Then at 9:30 we found a great spot to watch the fireworks and we were the only ones there. We are going to keep that secret spot to ourselves!


UH OH!! I have clothes on the line and it looks like it's going to rain!! Gotta go.


Keep Cool everyone!!

No comments: